2017年9月30日星期六

[30.09.2017] 2 minutes presentation





There is the project plan of my character design, I also want to do environment design in next year because I think they both very important for concept design, so I think I need to make my skills higher if I wish to be a concept artist in a game company.

 

I made a map for reminding me the tasks of my project, and I will follow the plan to carry on my work and make sure I finished them in time.

 

Firstly, I will write the character detail into my journal, after that I will update it for the project process with all references. For example, I will put some picture next to the drawing pages and talk about why they are useful for the design of character. The reason is that will show I understand how to create in a right way.

Of course the model sheet and character sheet will prove my profession of my design, after them all, I will start to develop my other skills in this project, because I found some games like to make them and they also help me to find a animation job if I can’t get a good job in game company.

 

About the workshop, I would like to join life-drawing and anatomy class for improve my drawing skills, I was been to there for last year and I very enjoy them, so I want to continue to do it. J

 

Yep, that is all of my plan, any question if you are not clear?

 

没有评论:

发表评论